"Watashi wa sore o hitsuyō to shinai…."
Taiki was pulling on her hair, siting on her half made bed while staring at the planks that created the floor below her. Letting a few tears out while her body was in pain. Begging for a drink as it had been weeks since she started going cold turkey over alcohol. She was getting the shakes and becoming much more anxious. Hell she even was starting to see things that were not there. It was making her restless and she did not like it one bit. Hana, her dog, tried comforting her with licks and quiet nudging to the shoulder but Taiki couldn’t respond. She eventually stood up, wobbling and moved to the door. She needed fresh air.
Taiki walked out of the room with Hana following her, making sure Taiki didn’t do anything irrational.
Pros to ship with me
- Our ship is probably gonna be rly cute
Cons to ship with me
- I’ll talk about it all the time
- I’ll give you what ifs and how woulds all the time
- I WILL SQUEAL AND TALK IN ALL CAPS TO YOU EVERYTIME SOMETHING BAD/GOOD HAPPENS TO THEM
- I will think of AUs and share
- I will make playlists of them a lot
- It will always have pain and tears
- Probably will have to ask for 983454858645794 threads
What’s a day without Arson, Murder and Jaywalking?
Put a flower in my inbox to show your muse’s feelings for mine, anon or not:
CARNATION (YELLOW): Rejection
LILY (ORANGE): Hatred
GERANIUM: True friendship
TULIP (WHITE): Forgiveness
MIMOSA: Secret admirer
ROSE (ORANGE): Fascination
ROSE (RED): Love
just gonna say this: if someone has social anxiety and they ask you something akin to ‘are you mad at me’ or ‘do you hate me’, it isn’t because they don’t trust you, it’s because their brain literally tells them that all the time
it’s not a personal slight, it’s insecurity caused by mental illness